Myron L Ultrameter II 6PFCE Water Tester for Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, ORP, Free Chlorine (FCE), pH, and Temperature
Obtain reliable and accurate measurements of your water source with Myron L’s Hand-Held Digital Water Testers.
Portable & Easy To Use Myron L handheld meters are lightweight and simple to operate. Offering wide range of measurements, the highly stable circuitry delivers the accurate readings needed to assure product quality, prevent equipment damage or verify inline instrumentation in a wide range of applications. The rugged, waterproof case protects the electronics of the instrument and fits comfortably in your hand.
Ideal for water treatment testing as well as other industrial and commercial applications, these instruments reflect Myron L’s 60-plus years of experience designing and building quality measuring instrumentation.
Fast, Accurate On-the-Spot Measurement in 3 easy steps:
Myron L 6PIIFCE Specifications
Benefits of Myron L 6PIIFCE Digital Water Quality Tester
- User Friendly
- Perform Multiple Measurements with a Single Portable Device
- Lightweight and Fits Comfortably in the Palm of your Hand
- Fast and Easy Keypad Calibration
- Easy to Read, 4 digit LED Display
- Auto Shut-Off for Longer Battery Life
- Extended Life pH/ORP Sensor is User-Replaceable in the Field
- Memory Storage (with Date and Time Stamp for Ultrameter II & III) Simplify Record Keeping
- Saves Time
- Saves Money
- Ensures Product Quality
FCE FAC Function
The Myron L® Company FCE function reports FAC quickly and accurately by measuring ORP, the chemical characteristic of chlorine that directly reflects its effectivity, cross referenced with pH. Both DPD kits and colorimeters may tell the user the FAC value of the sample in the test tube, but since the chemistry of that sample is quite different from the source water being analyzed, the results are imprecisely related to actual disinfection power. The Myron L® Company FCE function measures the real, unaltered chemistry of source water, including moment-to-moment changes in that chemistry.
Accuracy You Can Trust
Myron L 6PIIFCE Ultrameter II delivers performance of ±1% of reading (not merely full scale). This high level of accuracy has been achieved through advanced four-electrode conductivity cell technology, a unique pH/ ORP sensor and powerful microprocessor-based circuitry. With displayed values of up to 9999, the full four-digit LCD ensures resolution levels never before possible in such affordable instruments. Factory calibrated with NIST traceable solutions.
The Ultrameter II is a prime example of how high-tech engineering can greatly simplify and streamline a task. Whether in the lab, industrial plant, or in a remote field location, merely:
1. Fill the cell cup
2. Push a parameter key
3. Take the reading
Temperature compensation and range selection are both rapid and automatic. The Ultrameter II is a true onehand operation instrument.
Easy to Calibrate
All calibrations are quickly accomplished by pressing the ▲or ▼keys to agree with our NIST traceable Standard Solution. When calibration is necessary, display prompts simplify pH calibration and make sure the correct buffer is being used. Plus, all parameters (excluding factory-set temperature) have an internal electronic setting that can be used for field calibration and as a check on pH/ORP sensor life.
- 3 solution standards for greatest accuracy in diverse applications
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/°C) which also allows TC to be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- User adjustable conductivity/ TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
- Extended life pH/ORP sensor is user replaceable in the field.
Multiple Applications Including:
- Irrigation Water
- Reverse Osmosis
- Cooling Towers
- Fountain Solutions
- Homeland Security