Myron L Ultrameter II 4P Water Tester for Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, and Temperature
Obtain reliable and accurate measurements of your water source with Myron L’s Hand-Held Digital Water Testers.
Portable & Easy To Use Myron L handheld meters are lightweight and simple to operate. Offering wide range of measurements, the highly stable circuitry delivers the accurate readings needed to assure product quality, prevent equipment damage or verify inline instrumentation in a wide range of applications. The rugged, waterproof case protects the electronics of the instrument and fits comfortably in your hand.
Ideal for water treatment testing as well as other industrial and commercial applications, these instruments reflect Myron L’s 60-plus years of experience designing and building quality measuring instrumentation.
Fast, Accurate On-the-Spot Measurement in 3 easy steps:
Myron L 4PII Specifications
Benefits of Myron L 4PII Digital Water Quality Tester
- User Friendly
- Perform Multiple Measurements with a Single Portable Device
- Lightweight and Fits Comfortably in the Palm of your Hand
- Fast and Easy Keypad Calibration
- Easy to Read, 4 digit LED Display
- Auto Shut-Off for Longer Battery Life
- Memory Storage (with Date and Time Stamp for Ultrameter II & III) Simplify Record Keeping
- Saves Time
- Saves Money
- Ensures Product Quality
Accuracy You Can Trust
Myron L 6PIIFCE Ultrameter II delivers performance of ±1% of reading (not merely full scale). This high level of accuracy has been achieved through advanced four-electrode conductivity cell technology, a unique pH/ ORP sensor and powerful microprocessor-based circuitry. With displayed values of up to 9999, the full four-digit LCD ensures resolution levels never before possible in such affordable instruments. Factory calibrated with NIST traceable solutions.
The Ultrameter II is a prime example of how high-tech engineering can greatly simplify and streamline a task. Whether in the lab, industrial plant, or in a remote field location, merely:
1. Fill the cell cup
2. Push a parameter key
3. Take the reading
Temperature compensation and range selection are both rapid and automatic. The Ultrameter II is a true onehand operation instrument.
Easy to Calibrate
All calibrations are quickly accomplished by pressing the ▲or ▼ keys to agree with our NIST traceable Standard Solution.
- 3 solution standards for greatest accuracy in diverse applications
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/°C) which also allows TC to be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- User adjustable conductivity/ TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
Multiple Applications Including:
- Irrigation Water
- Reverse Osmosis
- Cooling Towers
- Fountain Solutions
- Homeland Security