Membrane Housings for Home RO Water Treatment Systems
For Standard Home RO Membranes 1.5" to 2" Diameter x 12" Length
Designed for use with standard 1812 home RO membrane elements, these high quality membrane housings offer reliable performance in your RO System. Inlet and outlet ports are molded directly into the body and cap of the housing, ensuring a seamless, leak-free design. AMI home RO membrane housings are constructed of polypropylene with a screw-on cap, and include (1) EPDM o-ring to form a tight seal.
AMI residential membrane housings fit standard residential RO membranes from 1.5" to 2" diameter and 12" in length in the industry standard style used by AMI Membranes, DOW FilmTec, Hydranautics, and more.
PV2012PME housing has a 1/8" female threaded inlet feed port molded directly into the cap, and 1/8" female threaded 90° elbow outlet brine and permeate ports molded directly into the body of the housing.
PV2012PME is compatible with most industry-standard home RO membrane elements, including but not limited to the below models.
Benefits and Features of AMI Home RO Membrane Housings
- High quality polypropylene construction offers reliability and chemical resistance
- EPDM o-ring creates a leak-free seal
- Fits standard residential RO membranes 1.5” to 2” in diameter* and 12” in length
- Feed, Brine, and Permeate Ports are molded directly into the body and cap of the housing, ensuring a seamless, leak-free design
- 1/8" female NPT in/out connections
- 90° elbow product and brine outlet ports
- Straight feed inlet port