|Specifications for 40E30N-1WHITE
Features fo Codeline Pressure Vessels
Mirror Finish ID for easy & quick loading and unloading of membranes
Quick lock head retention system for quick access to membranes
Exteriors coated with high gloss polyurethane paint for UV Resistance
Compact design for use in compact and low energy water treatment units
More accurate Head Seal Area is formed by mandrel surface
Head Seal is captured, hence doesn’t roll during head assembly fitment
CodeLine Pressure Vessel Advantages
- A failsafe shell enables the vessel to weep at four times the design pressure preventing catastrophic failure, the qualification pressure exceeds six times the design pressure providing better safety.
- Composite construction which results in superior impact and corrosion resistance.
- Mirror ID finish up to 4 Ra, plus a precision bore delivers better membrane sealing and ease of membrane loading and unloading.
- The Unique quick locking system lets you access membranes in seconds
- Multiporting option allows vessels to be linked together cutting down investment on expensive manifolds.
CodeLine Membrane Housing Applications
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Industrial Processing
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Ultra - Pure Water
- Food & Beverage
- Automotive Application
- Power Generation
- Health Care
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane Systems
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Systems
- Nanofiltration Membrane Systems
- Microfiltration Membrane Systems