Simple SDI Portable Automatic Silt Density Index Tester (SDI Tester)
Prevent Membrane Fouling with simple SDI.
Simple SDI silt density index meter offers automatic and portable Silt Density Index testing. The Simple SDI microprocessor precision plus high resolution flow measurement guides you through the test process accurately calculates the SDI of the water, eliminating manual calculations and margin of error.
Clear, easy to read LCD display prompts the operator through the test procedure and displays current test data while silt density index tests are underway. Audible alerts notify the operator at the end of the silt density index test as well as if any errors have occurred.
Benefits of Simple SDI Automatic Silt Density Index Tester
Simple SDI Specifications
SDI FiltersSIMPLE SDI Kit includes ten (10) SDI membrane filters. A filter pack should also be purchased.
- Rugged Crush-Proof Carrying Case: durable protection for the meter, withstands harsh field conditions.
- Pressure Gauge: Accurate, easy to read.
- Full Port ½” Ball Valve: Minimal pressure drop – allows testing on as low as 35 psi feed pressure.
- Microprocessor Based Controller: Highly accurate and easy to use
- Batter Powered for True Portability: Up to 13 hours of continuous testing between charges. (System powers down to extend battery life when not conducting a test.)
- Membrane Filter Holder: Uses standard 47 mm filters for standards compliance and lower operating cost.
- Direct SDI Portable Silt Density Index Tester
- Dimensions: 10.75”W x 9.75”D x 5”H (273mm W x 248mm D x 127 mm H)
- Battery: 6v 1.3 AH SLA type. 13 hours testing/charge
- Power Supply: 110VAC-9VDC 500ma / 220VAC-9VDC 500ma
- Operating Pressure: 35 – 100 psi
- Temperature: 35 – 100°F
Also Included in Simple SDI: Power Supply Battery Charger, 50 Micron Prefilter, 10 Membrane Filters, Tweezers