Aquatec ERP-1000 Permeate Pump for Home RO Systems up to 120 GPD
Aquatec ERP-1000 is a simple, yet revolutionary, device. Powered only by the hydraulic energy of brine water usually lost to the drain (no electricity required), the permeate pump forces product water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure and maximizing available feed pressure.
These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of reverse osmosis water (RO) production, reducing wastewater by up to 80%. The permeate pump can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve. Other benefits include higher delivery pressures, faster RO water production, superior water quality, and extended filter/membrane life.
Permeate Pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve. Other benefits include higher delivery pressures, faster R.O. water production, superior water quality, and extended filter/membrane life.
Aquatec ERP1000 can easily be retrofitted to upgrade existing RO systems.
Aquatec ERP-1000 replaces CUNO 3M part # 89-1331202 for the SGLP RO System.
Benefits of Aquatec ERP-1000 Permeate Pumps
- Requires no electricity, powered by energy from brine water
- Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%
- Reduces waste water by as much as 80%
- Saves up to 80% of your pre-filter and booster pump lives.
- Enhances contaminant rejection
- Ideal for membranes rated from 10-100 GPD
- Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi
- Increases membrane life, lowers “TDS creep”
- Fills product tank up to 4 times more rapidly
- NSF approved (Standard 58)
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty
Typical Applications for Aquatec Permeate Pumps
- Water Treatment/RO
- Water Transfer
- Industrial Use Water
How Aquatec ERP1000 Permeate Pumps Work
The Benefits - Explained
- Faster production against tank pressure: In an RO system using the ERP-1000 Permeate pump, the RO membrane always sees the full pressure across the membrane even if the tank is almost up to the same pressure. This way the system does not lose its performance.
In a normal system you would for example have 60 PSI of line pressure. If the tank sees 30 PSI you only would have 30 PSI left for your membrane. In reality, this gives you less than 50% of your normal performance. In a permeatepump system you would still have 60 PSI across your membrane even on 50 PSI tank pressure.
- No loss of recovery during the filling cycle
- Better quality water out of your System
- Saves up to 85% of the Water that normaly goes to drain
- Saves up to 85% of your prefilter- and booster pump life
- Allows up to line pressure in your tank
- Allows you to use smaller system components
- Gets household technology to be used in commercial applications that were normaly requiring industrial systems
- New applications with more than 1000 l per day using the double permeate pump technology
The ERP 1000 Permeatepump is using the energy of the brine Water of your RO- system, to pump the permeate into your pressure Tank. It does not require electricity for that. It is just useing hydraulic energy that normaly goes to drain unused. This way, it isolates your Tank from the membrane and lets your membrane perform like in an athmospheric tank system. Look at our Computer animation to the right.