Aquatec 8851-2J03-B423 8800 Series High Flow Booster Pump for Home RO Systems
0.32 to 0.55 GPM (1.2 to 2.1 LPM) | 900 RPM Motor
Aquatec’s booster pumps provide reliable inlet pressure for efficient membrane utilization. These pumps are capable of continuous duty and are effective for recirculation based applications as well. They are ideally suited to work with hydro-pneumatic storage systems but are compatible with most hydraulic shut-off valves also.
Aquatec 8800 Series High Flow Pumps are ideal for use in home RO Systems rated for 50 to 100 gallons per day. Aquatec 8851-2J03-B423 booster pump has built-in push-to-connect (quick connect) ports for 3/8" tubing and is rated at 0.37 GPM (1.4 LPM) at 60 psi.
These pumps are commonly used with one or more flow control components including: pressure switches, tank level controllers, or electronic shut-off valves. A typical “RO Kit” includes a booster pump, pressure switch, and transformer – all system components are sold separately and are available for purchase through our site.
Aquatec 8851-2J03-B423 Features
Specifications for 8851-2J03-B423
Below are the most commonly-used accessories used in standard installations. For additional options, browse our Aquatec Pumps & Accessories Category.
8851-2J03-B423 Performance Data
Benefits of Aquatec Booster Pumps for Home RO Systems
- Booster pumps provide reliable inlet pressure for efficient membrane utilization and are ideally suited for continuous duty.
- Safe operation with low voltage AC motors. Can be used with compatible transformers (100VAC, 120VAC, 230VAC to be ordered separately).
- Built-In Push-to-Connect (Quick Connect, QC) In/Out Ports for 3/8" Tubing
Common Applications for Aquatec Booster Pumps
- RO Boost
- Prefilter Water Treatment
- Carbonation Systems
- Misting Systems
- Alteranative Energy/Solar
- Medical Labwater
- Laser Cooling Systems
- Fuel Cells