AMI H-F1032-43QC In-Line (Encapsulated) GAC Carbon Filters
Filter Model Number:
|Connections:||1/4" Quick Connect|
Benefits of AMI In-Line Carbon Filters
- AMI Carbon Filters Significantly Reduce the Following Contaminants:
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor
- In-line Installation Eliminates the Need for Additional Housings
- Coconut Shell Based Carbon is Ideal for Use as a Post/Polishing Filter
- Quick Connect style filters connect directly to tubing, eliminating the need for additional fittings
- Free of Surfactants, Binders, and Adhesives.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.