Removes Chlorine from 35,000 Gallons of Water @ 2 GPM
AMI Activated Carbon Filter Cartridges remove chlorine, organics, color, tannin, and objectionable tastes and odors from water. AMI 2.5 x 20" filter cartridge is the industry-standard "20-inch Standard" size and will fit most standard 20-inch filter housings.
Made of Coconut Shell Carbon
H-F2520AC Carbon filter is made with 100% carbon produced from coconut shells, a renewable and sustainable resource, offering superior chemical absorption compared to coal-based carbon filters.
Benefits of AMI Extruded Carbon GAC Filters
- AMI Carbon Filters Significantly Reduce the Following Contaminants:
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic.
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor.
- Universal Fit - Compatible with 20" Standard Filter Housings
- Best Tasting Water - Highest Absorption of Bad Tastes & Odors for Clean, Fresh Flavor
- Crystal Clear Ice & Water - Removes Color & Cloudiness
- 10 Micron Filtration - No carbon fines
- Eco-Friendly - Produced from renewable resources, using recycling programs and local sourcing
Carbon Filter Specifications
| || |
|Actual Cartridge Dimensions:
||2.5" OD x 1.25" ID x 20"L
|For Housing Dimensions:
||4.5"OD x 22"L (Approx.)
||35,000 Gallon Chlorine Reduction @ 2 GPM
||2 GPM (7.5 LPM)
||10 μ (10 Micron)
||<2.0 psid @ 25 GPM
||Coconut Shell Carbon
||Polypropylene End Caps with Compression Gaskets
|Max. Operating Pressure:
||125 psig (8.6 bar)
| || |