Removes Chlorine from 5,000 Gallons of Water @ 3 GPM
AMI Activated Carbon Filter Cartridges remove chlorine, organics, color, tannin, and objectionable tastes and odors from water. AMI 4.25" x 20" filter cartridge is the industry-standard "20-inch Big Blue" size and will fit most #20 BB filter housings.
Made of Coconut Shell Carbon
H-F4220AC Carbon filter is made with 100% carbon produced from coconut shells, a renewable and sustainable resource, offering superior chemical absorption compared to coal-based carbon filters.
Benefits of AMI Extruded Carbon GAC Filters
- AMI Carbon Filters Significantly Reduce the Following Contaminants:
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic.
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor.
- Universal Fit - Compatible with 20" Big Blue (#20BB) Filter Housings
- Best Tasting Water - Highest Absorption of Bad Tastes & Odors for Clean, Fresh Flavor
- Crystal Clear Ice & Water - Removes Color & Cloudiness
- 5 Micron Filtration - No carbon fines
- Eco-Friendly - Produced from renewable resources, using recycling programs and local sourcing
Carbon Filter Specifications
| || |
||20" Big Blue
|Actual Cartridge Dimensions:
||4.25" OD x 1.125" ID x 20"L
|For Housing Dimensions:
||7.5"OD x 23"L (Approx.)
||5,500 Gallon Chlorine Reduction @ 3 GPM
||3 GPM (11 LPM)
||5 μ (5 Micron)
||Coconut Shell Carbon
|Amount of Carbon:
||5.4lb (2450 g)
||Polypropylene End Caps with PVC Compression Gaskets
|Max. Operating Pressure:
||125 psig (8.6 bar)
| || |