Removes 95% of Chlorine from 10,000 Gallons of Water @ 0.75 GPM
AMI Activated Carbon Filter Cartridges remove chlorine, organics, color, tannin, and objectionable tastes and odors from water. AMI 2.5 x 10" filter cartridge is the industry-standard "10-inch Standard" size and will fit most standard 10-inch filter housings.
Made of Coconut Shell Carbon
H-F2510AC Carbon filter is made with 100% carbon produced from coconut shells, a renewable and sustainable resource, offering superior chemical absorption compared to coal-based carbon filters.
Benefits of AMI Extruded Carbon GAC Filters
- AMI Carbon Filters Significantly Reduce the Following Contaminants:
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic.
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor.
- Fit most standard residential and commercial housings, for easy replacement into existing systems
- Free of surfactants, binders and adhesives
- Up-Flow design ensures maximum contact between the water and the carbon media for highly effective filtration.
AMI Extruded Carbon GAC Filter Features
- 10 Micron Sediment Filtration (> 98%)
- Uniform Extruded Carbon Core
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- High Dirt-Holding Capacity
- Outer Protective Polypropylene Spun-bonded Netting Finish
- Manufactured in United States of America
Carbon Filter Specifications
| || |
|Actual Cartridge Dimensions:
||2.5" OD x 1.25" ID x 9.8"L
|For Housing Dimensions:
||4.5"OD x 11.4"L (Approx.)
||10,000 Gallon Chlorine Reduction (>95%) @ 0.75 GPM
||0.75 GPM (2.84 LPM)
||>98% @ 10 μ (10 Micron)
||<2.0 psid @ 0.75 GPM
||Coconut Shell Carbon
||Polypropylene End Caps with Compression Gaskets
|Max. Operating Pressure:
||125 psig (8.6 bar)
|Max. Differential Pressure:
||100 psid (6.9 bar)
||200 psid (13.8 bar)
|Country of Manufacture:
| || |