5 Micron Sediment Filter Cartridge for Water Filtration
40-Inch Water Filter for Sediment Removal
AMI 5 Micron Sediment Filters remove dirt, sand, rust, grit, and other suspended matter from water. The universal 40" standard size can be used in filters housings designed for standard 40" filters, making AMI filters an ideal high quality and economical replacement for your water filter installation. AMI sediment filters can be used as pretreatment commercial RO systems or as a stand-alone commercial filter to protect piping and appliances from damage and buildup of dirt.
AMI 40" Sediment filters can be used in any filter housing designed to accept 40" standard filter cartridges. This includes Pentek ST-BC-16, Pentek ST-BC-20, Hydronix MRH-740-2, Hydronix MRHS-740-2, Shelco 4FOS4, Shelco 5FOS4, Shelco *FOS7, Shelco 12FOS4, Shelco 22FOS4, Shelco 36FOS4, Shelco 56FOS4, AMI C-0740-2F-316LEP, C-0740-2T-316LEP, AMI C-0740-2F-316LEP, AMI C-1240-3F-316LEP, AMI C-2240-4F-316LEP, Eden 24EFC1-2C150, Eden 40EFCS2-3C150, Cuno, Filterite, Keystone, U.S. Water, Water Resources, and other 40" filter housings.
AMI 40" Sediment filters can be used as a high quality and economical replacement for: Tier 1 P5-40, Hydronix SDC-25-4005 and Liquitec SDF-25-4005.
AMI H-F4005CF Specifications
Features and Benefits of AMI Melt-Blown Polypropylene Water Filters:
- Graded Pore Structure for Enhanced Dirt-Holding Capacity and Extended Life
- High Consistency Melt Blow Polypropylene
- Free of Surfactants, Binders and Adhesives
- Protect downstream equipment and appliances
- Removes dirt, rust, sand, grit, and other suspended solids from water
- Easy and safe cartridge incineration and disposal
- Ideal for use as pre-treatment to an RO System
Common Applications for 5 Micron Melt-Blown Polyproyplene Water Filters: