4" x 40" Microfiltration Membrane (MF Membrane) | Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
AMI polyvinylidine fluoride spiral wound microfiltration elements provide microfiltration with a nominal pore size of 0.2 micron, offer high flux at low operating pressures, and are ideal for oil and waste water applications. AMI Microfiltration Membrane elements are among the finest in the industry. Since 1983, AMI PVDF MF Membrane elements have earned the reputation of consistent quality.
AMI 4x40 Microfiltration Membrane is the industry standard 4x40 size, for universal fit into most standard 4x40 membrane housing pressure vessels.
AMI MF Membranes are Made in the USA in their ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility and are 100% Quality and Performance Tested.
Specifications for M-M4040VDF
Features of AMI Polyvinylidine Fluoride Microfiltration Membranes
- Filtration to 0.2 Micron
- Low Pressure Requirements For Reduced Operating Costs and Power Consumption
- High Flux for High Flow Rates
- Robust Materials and Construction for Long Life
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facilities
- 100% Performance and Quality Tested
- Backed by our Experienced Technical Support Staff
- High Quality for Consistent and Reliable Performance
- Uses the most advanced membrane technology and manufacturing processes
- Standard dimensions to fit in commonly available housings
Applications for AMI PVDF MF Membranes
- Wastewater pretreatment
- Oil/Water Separations
- Beverage polishing for effective clarification and bacteriostatic assurance
- Surface water bacteria and oil remediation for safe human contact
- Best choice for very low pressure, high flux applications
Physical Dimensions of M-M4040VDF: