4" x 14" Low Energy Reverse Osmosis Membrane | Tap or Brackish Water | 610 GPD at 150 PSI
AMI Low Energy (Low Pressure) RO Membrane elements are specially designed to run at 150 psi while producing the same product flow as standard elements. By using these elements in your commercial reverse osmosis system, you can significantly reduce your operating costs in tap water applications.
AMI Low Energy RO membrane elements produce high quality water from tap or brackish water in small commercial RO systems, and are among the finest in the industry. With hundreds of thousands of membranes in operation in water filtration systems world-wide, AMI membranes have earned a reputation of delivering consistent, reliable, and long lasting performance, making AMI Membranes the natural choice for use in small commercial RO systems. AMI Low Energy Commercial RO Membranes are constructed of low pressure tap water TFC (thin film composite) membrane material and fit standard PVC and Stainless Steel RO Membrane Housings.
AMI Membranes are Made in the USA in their ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility and are 100% Quality and Performance Tested.
Features of AMI LE Low Pressure Tap Water / Brackish Water RO Membranes
- Reduce operating costs and wear and tear on your system by running your system at a lower pressure.
- High Rejection & Flow Rate
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facilities
- 100% Performance and Quality Tested
- Backed by our Experienced Technical Support Staff
- High Quality for Consistent and Reliable Performance
- Uses the most advanced membrane film technology and manufacturing processes
- Standard dimensions to fit in commonly available housings
Applications for AMI Low Pressure RO Membranes
Physical Dimensions of M-T4014ALE: