5 Micron Sediment Filter Cartridge for Water Filtration
30-Inch Water Filter for Sediment Removal
AMI 5 Micron Sediment Filters remove dirt, sand, rust, grit, and other suspended matter from water. The universal 30" standard size can be used in filters housings designed for standard 30 inch filters, making AMI filters an ideal high quality and economical replacement for your water filter installation. AMI sediment filters can be used as pretreatment commercial RO systems or as a stand-alone commercial filter to protect piping and appliances from damage and buildup of dirt.
AMI 30" Sediment filters can be used in any filter housing designed to accept 30" standard filter cartridges. This includes Pentek ST-3, Pentek ST-BC-12, Shelco 4FOS3, Shelco 5FOS3, Shelco 7FOS3, Shelco 12FOS3, Shelco 22FOS3, Shelco 36FOS3, , Shelco 56FOS3, C-0530-2F-316LEP, C-0530-2T-316LEP, C-0730-2F-316LEP, C-0730-2T-316LEP, C-1230-3F-316LEP, C-2230-4F-316LEP, Harmsco BC4-3-T-EP, and Harmsco BC6-3-T-EP
AMI 30" Sediment filters can be used as a high quality and economical replacement for: Hydronix SDC-25-3005 and Liquitec SDF-25-3005.
AMI H-F3005CF Specifications
Features and Benefits of AMI Melt-Blown Polypropylene Water Filters:
- Graded Pore Structure for Enhanced Dirt-Holding Capacity and Extended Life
- High Consistency Melt Blow Polypropylene
- Free of Surfactants, Binders and Adhesives
- Protect downstream equipment and appliances
- Removes dirt, rust, sand, grit, and other suspended solids from water
- Easy and safe cartridge incineration and disposal
- Ideal for use as pre-treatment to an RO System
Common Applications for 5 Micron Melt-Blown Polyproyplene Water Filters: