10 Micron Depth Sediment Filter Cartridge for Water Filtration
20-Inch Water Filter for Sediment Removal
AMI 10 Micron Sediment Filters, also known as depth filters, remove dirt, sand, rust, grit, and other suspended matter from water. The universal 20" standard size can be used in most single-cartridge or multi-cartridge filters housings designed for standard 20 inch filters, making AMI filters an ideal high quality and economical replacement for your water filter installation. AMI sediment filters can be used as pretreatment commercial RO systems or as a stand-alone whole house or commercial filter to protect piping and appliances from damage and buildup of dirt.
AMI 20" Sediment filters can be used in any single-filter or multi-filter housing designed to accept 20" standard filter cartridges, including:
AMI H-F2010CF Filter can be used as a high quality and economical replacement for: Tier1 P10-20, Liquatec SDF-25-2010, Hydronix SDC-25-2010, and most other 20" standard filter cartridges.
AMI H-F2010CF Specifications
Features and Benefits of AMI Melt-Blown Polypropylene Water Filters:
- Graded Pore Structure for Enhanced Dirt-Holding Capacity and Extended Life
- High Consistency Melt Blow Polypropylene
- Free of Surfactants, Binders and Adhesives
- Protect downstream equipment and appliances
- Removes dirt, rust, sand, grit, and other suspended solids from water
- Easy and safe cartridge incineration and disposal
- Ideal for use as pre-treatment to an RO System
Common Applications for 10 Micron Melt-Blown Polyproyplene Depth Filters: