Omnipure E5620-P 12" Universal Twist-Off Drinking Water Filter Replacements
1 Micron Carbon Block with Scale Inhibitor & Cyst Reduction
Omnipure E5620-P is a self-contained twist-off replacement filter containing 1 micron block carbon with polyphosphate scale inhibitor.
Omnipure’s E-Series filters are designed for our customers that are already using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies currently offered. The main benefit of the E-Series is price to performance value. E-Series filters, with equal or superior filtration capability, are offered at a considerably lower price than comparable replacement bodies on the market. Ideal for use in beverage equipment and food service industries.
Benefits of Omnipure E Series Twist-Off Carbon Filters for Water Treatment
- “Universal Style” 2.5” Diameter Filter Bodies for Use with Existing Permanent Head Installations
- Twist-Off Quick Change Cap for Fast and Easy Filter Replacement
- Bodies are tested to withstand pressure of 125 psi and temperature of 100º F
- Friction-welded body offers a reliable, no-leak seal that is free of glue and binders
- ANSI/NSF International Standards: Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reductions Class I as well as Standard 53 for Lead and Cyst reduction.
- Made in USA: The Omnipure production complex is a state-of-the-art facility constructed and organized to implement the manufacturing techniques that make the Omnipure products the finest in the world.