Omnipure CL10ROT28-A is a self-contained inline filter containing premium coconut-shell based activated carbon water filtration media for signification reduction of:
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor
Omnipure’s CL10ROT28-A Standard style CL Series filter body features female threaded fittings molded directly into the filter body and cap as a single unit, reducing the chance for weeping or seepage. Cap and body are spin-welded together producing a smooth, consistent seal without the use of glues or binders that can cause contamination. The direct in-line installation eliminates the need for an additional housing.
Benefits of Omnipure CL Series In-Line Carbon Filters for Water Treatment
- Point-of-Use: Unobtrusively added to the water source quickly and easily.
- Disposable: The filter is a self-contained capsule that is simply discarded at the end of service life. NO mess. No hassles.
- Inexpensive: A point-of-use filter makes for cost-effective water filtration. By filtering only potable water, the user saves a tremendous amount of money over whole-house filtration. Using an Omnipure filter results in great tasting, sediment-free water for pennies on the gallon.
- Functional: Depending on the media, Omnipure filters can address aesthetics (taste, odor, color), lead, cysts, sand, grit, and dissolved solids that are associated with hard water and more. Omnipure filters are designed to be exceedingly fast and easy to install. Replacing a filter can be done in a matter of seconds, depending on the model, with-out the use of tools.
- ANSI/NSF International Standards: Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Class 1 and Taste and Odor.
- Made in USA: The Omnipure production complex is a state-of-the-art facility constructed and organized to implement the manufacturing techniques that make the Omnipure products the finest in the world.
| || |
|Label on Filter:
||Coconut Shell Acid Rinsed GAC
||2" Dia. × 10" Length
||1/8" Female Threaded NPT
||1,500 gallons (or 1 year max.)
||Rated at 0.5 gpm
| || |
Elbow Quick Connect Fittings for ¼" Tube