AMI CTA Reverse Osmosis Membrane | 10 GPD | Home RO | Chlorine Tolerant
AMI CTA Home RO Membranes Remove up to 94% of total dissolved solids and feature a Chlorine Tolerance of 0.3 to 0.5 ppm. AMI CTA (Cellulose Triacetate) chlorine tolerant membranes are designed specifically to fit standard home RO system housings for point of use (under-sink or under-counter) RO systems.
AMI CTA Home RO membrane elements are among the finest in the industry. With hundreds of thousands of membranes in operation in water filtration systems world-wide, AMI membranes have earned a reputation of delivering consistent, high quality which makes AMI Membranes the natural choice for use in home or office RO systems.
AMI Membranes are Made in the USA in their ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility and are 100% Quality and Performance Tested.
Specifications for M-C1812A10
Features of AMI CTA Home RO Membranes
- Chlorine Tolerance of 0.3 to 0.5 ppm
- Remove up to 94% of total dissolved solids from water.
- Reliable Rejection and Flow Rates
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facilities
- 100% Performance and Quality Tested
- Backed by our Experienced Technical Support Staff
- High Quality for Consistent and Reliable Performance
- Uses the most advanced membrane film technology and manufacturing processes
- Standard dimensions to fit in commonly available housings
Applications for Residential CTA RO Membranes
Physical Dimensions of M-C1812A10: