Whole House Water Filter System for Point of Entry (POE) Filtration
10" Two-Stage Double-Sediment Whole-House Water Filter
|Clean Water From of Every Tap||
Better Water for your
Skin and Grooming
Cleaner Water for
Cleaner Water for
Soft & Bright Laundry
|Prolonged Life & Increased Efficiency of Appliances|
AMI Double Sediment Whole House Filter System, Ideal for Water with High Levels of Supsended Solids
Experience clean water from every faucet in your home, and prolong the life of your plumbing and appliances. AMI Point of entry (POE) whole house water filter systems provide filtered water to an entire home or business facility. This two stage water filtration system combines two levels of sediment filtration to remove dirt, sand, rust, grit, and other suspended matter. Stage 1 captures and removes particles down to a 5 micron filtration rating and is followed by a second stage of sediment filtration to remove particles down to a 1 micron filtration rating.
AMI Whole-House Filter Assemblies are installed on a heavy-duty stainless steel powder coated bracket for wall-mounting. Our POE water filters are easy to maintain: they are assembled with in-and-out shut-off valves which allow you to quickly to turn off the water during service, while the housings are supplied with pressure relief valves and filter wrenches to aid removal of the sump, making filter replacements simple and easy.
Replacement Filter Cartridges
Specifications for FA-210BB-51
Benefits of Sediment Whole House Water Filtration
- Experience cleaner water from every tap in the home.
- Sediment Filtration to 1 Micron Removes dirt, rust, sand, grit, and other suspended solids from water.
- Dual-stage Sediment filtration for extended life and reduced maintenance.
- Protect Appliances and Plumbing: Extend the life of household appliances such as washing machines, dishwasher, water heaters, and fixtures.
- Easy to install: No drain line or electrical connections needed
- Low Operating Costs: No backwash, regeneration, or electricity is required. Simply replace the filter cartridges when their useful life has been exhausted.
- Pressure relief housings, inlet/outlet shut-off valves, and filter wrench included for easier filter replacement
- Sediment Filter Cartridge features graded pore structure for enhanced dirt-holding capacity and extended life