Whole House Water Filter System for Point of Entry (POE) Filtration
10" Two-Stage Carbon and Sediment Whole House Water Filter
|Clean, Fresh Tasting Water From of Every Tap||
Better Water for your
Skin and Grooming
Cleaner Water for
Pure Water for
Soft & Bright Laundry
|Prolonged Life & Increased Efficiency of Appliances|
AMI Carbon and Sediment Whole-House Filters are Ideal for City Water with Chloramines or Chlorine
Experience clean, fresh tasting water from every faucet in your house, and prolong the life of your appliances. AMI Point of entry (POE) whole house water filter systems provide filtered water to an entire home or business facility. This two stage water filtration system combines sediment filtration to remove dirt, sand, rust, grit, and other suspended matter; and carbon filtration to remove remove chlorine, organics, VOC's (volatile organic compounds), color, tannin, and objectionable tastes and odors from water.
AMI Whole-House Filter Assemblies are installed on a heavy-duty stainless steel powder coated bracket for wall-mounting. Our POE water filters are easy to maintain: they are assembled with in-and-out shut-off valves which allow you to quickly to turn off the water during service, while the housings are supplied with pressure relief valves and filter wrenches to aid removal of the sump, making filter replacements simple and easy.
Replacement Filter Cartridges
Specifications for FA-210BB-5C
Benefits of Sediment & Carbon Whole House Water Filter
- Experience cleaner, better tasting water from every tap in the home.
Carbon Filter Cartridge Significantly Reduces the Following Contaminants:
- Chlorine & Chloramine
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic.
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor.
- Sediment Filtration to 5 Micron Removes dirt, rust, sand, grit, and other suspended solids from water.
- Protect Appliances and Plumbing: Extend the life of household appliances such as washing machines, dishwasher, water heaters, and fixtures.
- Easy to install: No drain line or electrical connections needed
- Low Operating Costs: No backwash, regeneration, or electricity is required. Simply replace the filter cartridges when their useful life has been exhausted.
- Pressure relief housings, inlet/outlet shut-off valves, and filter wrench included for easier filter replacement
- Great for city water with chloramines or chlorine
- Sediment Filter Cartridge features graded pore structure for enhanced dirt-holding capacity and extended life
- Extruded Carbon GAC Filter features uniform extruded carbon core with no release of carbon fines.