AMI NF5 Nanofiltration Membrane Elements
AMI® NF5 spiral wound nanofiltration elements are ideal for removing a high percentage of TOC and THM precursors with medium to high salt passage and medium hardness passage. NF5 membrane elements are an ideal choice for surface water and groundwater where good organic removal is desired with partial softening. Commonly used in Drinking Water, Partial Water Softening, Food and Beverage, and Pharmaceutical applications.
Specifications for M-T1812A5
Note: Performance specifications based on 2,000 mg/l magnesium sulfate, 150 psi (1 MPa) applied pressure, 77°F (25°C) feed water temperature, and 15% recovery. Membrane Element permeate flow may vary ±15%.
Benefits and Features of AMI NF5 Membrane Elements
- Good Organic (NOM) Removal
- Partial Softening Preserves Water Character
- High Flux
- Made in the USA in an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facilities
- 100% Performance and Quality Tested
- High Quality for Consistent and Reliable Performance
- Uses the Most Advanced Membrane Technology and Manufacturing Processes
- Standard Dimensions to Fit in Commonly Available Housings