Harmsco 801 Series Double (19-1/2" L) Filter Cartridge for Harmsco Housings
Old AMI #:
| Nominal Micron: || 5 |
| End Cap: || White |
Highly Efficient Filter Cartridges made of pleated Polyester-Plus™ filter media, FDA approved materials; NSF 61 certified. Cleanable and reusable in most applications.
Benefits of Harmsco 801 Series Polyester Filter Cartridges
- Harmsco 801 Series Polyester Filter Cartridges are Clean-able
- Flow Rate: 4-6 GPM per Single (9 ¾” – 10”) Length
- Cleanable and reusable in most applications and micron sizes
- Lower overall operating cost
- Longer filter runs for fewer change outs
- Lower initial pressure drops
- Reduced maintenance down time and cost
- Increased contaminant removal
- High flow capability
- Pleated design for more surface area
- Color-coded end caps for easy product identification
- Thermally bonded end caps to ensure better sealing
- Protection of RO System and/or downstream equipment in high-flow applications.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.