AMI 10" Granular Activated Carbon GAC Filter Cartridges for 10" Standard Filter Housings
Filter Model Number:
| Cu. Ft. of Carbon in Filter: || 0.56 |
| Cartridge Style: || Drop-In |
GAC (Granular Activated Carbon)
AMI Activated Carbon Filter Cartridges remove chlorine, organics, color, tannin, and objectionable tastes and odors from water. Offered in standard 10" size, our GAC filter cartridge can be used with most standard filter housings and as replacements in existing systems or assemblies. AMI carbon filters can be used as pretreatment or post treatment to residential and commercial RO systems, or as a stand-alone point of use (POU) water treatment solution for clean, fresh tasting drinking water.
Benefits of AMI Granular Activated Carbon GAC Filters
- AMI Carbon Filters Significantly Reduce the Following Contaminants:
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic.
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor.
- Fit most standard residential and commercial housings, for easy replacement into existing systems
- Free of surfactants, binders and adhesives
- Up-Flow design ensures maximum contact between the water and the carbon media for highly effective filtration.
AMI Granular Activated Carbon GAC Filter Features
For more information, please visit this products webpage.