AMI 20" Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filter Cartridge
Filter Model Number:
| For Filter Housing: || 20" Standard |
Micron Filtration Rating:
AMI Activated Carbon Filter Cartridges remove chlorine, organics, VOC's (volatile organic compounds), color, tannin, and objectionable tastes and odors from water. Offered in residential to commercial sizes (10” standard to 20” big blue), our filter cartridges can be used with most standard filter housings and as replacements in existing systems or assemblies. AMI carbon filters can be used as pretreatment or post treatment to residential and commercial RO systems, or as a stand-alone whole house (POE) or point of use (POU) water treatment solution for clean, fresh tasting drinking water.
Benefits of AMI Extruded Carbon GAC Filters
- AMI Carbon Filters Significantly Reduce the Following Contaminants:
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic.
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor.
- Fit most standard residential and commercial housings, for easy replacement into existing systems
- Free of surfactants, binders and adhesives
- Up-Flow design ensures maximum contact between the water and the carbon media for highly effective filtration.
AMI Extruded Carbon GAC Filter Features
- 10 Micron Sediment Filtration (> 98%)
- Uniform Extruded Carbon Core
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- High Dirt-Holding Capacity
- Outer Protective Polypropylene Spun-bonded Netting Finish
For more information, please visit this products webpage.