This whole-house carbon filter is ideal to filter water in households with 5-8 people.
Activated Carbon Filters:
These filters are used to reduce chlorine, organics, color, tannin, and objectionable tastes and odors from water. Automatic backwashing system removes the trapped contaminants within the filter bed and washes them down the drain.
Benefits of Using a Carbon Filter:
- Our Whole-House Carbon Systems Significantly Reduce the Following Contaminants
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals, suspected of being carcinogenic.
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor.
- The Whole-House Carbon Filter System treats all taps in your home including showers & baths.
|• Mineral Tank Size: ||12" Dia. x 52" High|
|• Flow Rate: ||4-10|
|• Volume of Carbon: ||1.75 Cubic Feet|
|• Total Media (Including Under-bedding) ||2.05 Cubic Feet|
|• Voltage ||Specify Below|
- Our Carbon Filter Systems are shipped with the carbon already in the tank.
- Carbon Filters will also trap sediment and particulate matter, however, are not designed particularly for that use. If sediment problems exist, please consider installing a Multi-Media Filter ahead of the carbon filter.
- This item is available with a Stainless Steel Jacket or with no jacket (as shown below). Please specify which option you prefer.
- For Larger Sizes and Other Options, Please visit the Applied Membranes Home Page.
- The System Connects to the main line of your home and filters all the incoming water to it. It requires a nearby power outlet and drain source (usually the washing machine drain).
For more information, please visit this products webpage.