Seawater RO System Watermakers
Our SY series RO systems, also known as Watermakers, convert seawater to drinking water. Their compact design makes them ideal for use on yachts, boats, cruise ships, and resorts.
Key Features of Seawater System:
- Compact Design – seawater system is enclosed in a compact heavy duty powder coated frame.
- Controls and instrumentation allow for strict monitoring of water quality.
- Over 20 years of experience in water treatment and purification is reflected in our quality of our systems
- Seawater systems are conservatively engineered for reliable long term performance.
- Proven components are used throughout the seawater system.
- Factory tested to ensure trouble free operation.
|STANDARD EQUIPMENT- Series SY RO Systems|
- Thin Film Composite Membranes
- FRP Membrane Housing
- Stainless Steel High Pressure Pumps
- Permeate and Concentrate Flow Meters
- Low and High Pressure Safeguards
- Compact Frame with Powder Coated Finish
- Automatic Operation with Level Controls
- Stainless Steel Back Pressure Control
- 5 Micron Sediment Filter and Housing
- High Pressure Relief Valve
- Pulsation Dampener
- Auto feed Shut-Off (Floats not included)
- Liquid Filled System Pressure Gauge
- ROC-75 Microprocessor Controller With:
– Illuminated Switches: Auto Operation, Power/Reset, Manual
– Pretreatment Lock-Out
– Hour Meter
– Indicator Lights: Tank Full (with RO Shutdown), HP Fault, Pump On, LP Fault, Backwash
|OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT- Series SY RO Systems|
- TDS Meter
- Filter In/Out Pressure Gauges
- Float Tree for Storage Tank*
- Multimedia Filter*
- Ultraviolet Sterilizer for Feed - PVC
- Ultraviolet Sterilizer for Permeate - SS
*Recommended Minimum Options
For larger Reverse Osmosis Systems (RO Systems) and Seawater RO Systems, please contact Applied Membranes, Inc. for a proposal.